Monday, January 26, 2009

Outfit Blur and New Shoes

I thought I would show you some outfits of mine.






Pea coat: Boutique in Paris
Trousers: Asos.com
Sweater: Ralph Lauren
Shirt: Custom-Made Vintage
Leather Ankle boots: Vintage






Sweater: Dior
Jeans: Diesel (Mexico City)
Shoes: Massimo Dutti (Mexico City)
Shirt:













I bought these last night online. The
brand is Schmoove. It is based out of Paris and
are the ones
that introduced the casual wing-tips
(brogues in England and
les chaussures richelieus in French.)
I bought a pair in France a little over
a year ago but they unfortunately
are worn out and I have been looking for a new pair.





9 comments:

  1. Love the peacoat!
    I am into the nautical theme this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the peacoat, too. And the jeans in the second picture, too. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone for the comments on the coat. it is definitely my fav

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a Massimo Dutti in Mexico City! Beats going to Spain! I love them.

    ReplyDelete