Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring/ Summer Fashions


This is going to be a good post. 

What is your Spring/Summer 2009 collection going to look like?
Emphasis is on fit and color. It's like the 1960s collide with the 1980s. I love the fit from the 1960s. It's form-fitting to the body however, I love the pastel and bright colors of the 1980s. Houndstooth,stripes bright colors ( blue, yellow, pink), black, royal blue and white. 

What inspired you to do this?
I have always loved the 1960s but it's not exactly what is in fashion right now, on the other hand, the 1980s are. That is why I drew my influence from both.

What kind of clothes shall we expect?
I am mostly going to focus on women this season. 
  • Little black dresses, 
  • Houndstooth Chamray Shorts (Which you catch a preview at my etsy shop.) 
  • Jumpers
  • Mini Pencil Skirts
  • Faux Jackets with Peter Pan Collar similar to the Jackie O Jacket
  • Black Leggings
  • Long T-shirt dress with Preist collar
  • Long, Over sized Hoodies
  • Boat Neck Dresses in Aqua and Blue
  • 1960's Inspired Casual Dresses
Any big things opening up for you?
Well we have a huge handmade show in Fort Worth in April (mor details later) and the best news is that we will start offering our clothes in handmade boutiques in New York City, Austin and possibly London. 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment